ART OF ATTENTION

2013-11-19


it got a bit quiet in the last time which is down to the fact that I stand at the beginning of a journey called yoga. once a week I leave my yoga teacher training energized and I would simply love to share my experiences with you but at this point I wouldn't know where to start. I guess it will take some time till I'll be able to structure my newly found knowledge and put it into useful words.

but what I am totally able to do is to introduce a yoga book that mesmerized me due to its beautiful design and images at first. art of attention is both a systematic study guide and a work of art by anusara yoga teacher elena brower and yoga teacher and graphic designer erica jago. this book was designed to inspire your practice, contemplation and creativity.

we become whatever we draw our attention to.

Art of Attention from Michael Chichi on Vimeo.


Kommentar veröffentlichen

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP