MAKE ART YOUR MEDITATION – SYNAPTIC STIMULI

2015-04-01

all healing must be self-initiated

my desire is too speak less. yet to communicate more

in a world of strings we are designers of expressions


head over to synaptic stimuli to see more of michael chichi's curation of hi-fidelity aesthetic stimulation which may affect and expand one’s consciousness, stir up latent cosmic origins, trigger cellular intelligence, tickle the neurons & warm one’s heart. to inspire and turn you on to your own evolutionary destiny. 

I must admit that I just copied and pasted this text. because it's perfect.

1 Kommentare:

Monster Games 27. Oktober 2018 um 22:45  

I just got to be distinctly aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's genuinely informative. I will watch your writing skill and ideas.

Catninja.org
Wormate-io.com

Kommentar veröffentlichen

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP