OLA PARA SIEMPRE. I LIKE THAT. WHAT IS IT?

2013-03-28


"ola para siempre" were the words of welcome of Sina Mejias' little brother on her short return after she had left her country Venezuela. now living at the Gold Coast she sews custom-made surfboard covers and creats super cute playing tents for kids.
when I wrote about ola para siempre for bwg mag I couldn't resist to ask Sina a few questions.

what was your favourite hiding-place as a child?
my favourite hiding-place was under my mom and dad's bed. 

what do you miss about Venezuela and what's just unbeatable at the Gold Coast?
what I miss the most is the food. man... that food is good... so rich and tasty... mmmmmm!  the Gold Coast is a nice place. I guess the best thing about the Coast is its peacefulness and beautiful beaches.

what's your favourite book for a lay day at the beach?
any book is good for a lay day at the beach, specially when your boyfriend is a surfer and spend a lot of time in the water.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP