WE FOUND EACH OTHER IN THE DARK

2012-10-21


photographer Johanna Torell grew up by the ocean, in Sweden's countryside. eager to leave, Johanna displaced herself and re-routed to the other side of the world and has continued to travel since.



which song goes with your photography?
Tom Waits - bottom of the world.

what's the biggest difference you've experienced between
Sweden and Canada where you've lived as well?

Canada is the loud life, Sweden is the quiet.

what kind of story tells your favourite tattoo?

I have a Bukowski quote on my arm that I got after moving from London to Toronto and I got it to remind me not to be too sentimental about old adventures.

7 Kommentare:

Sophie Grace 17. Januar 2020 um 07:53  

I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & help different users like its aided me. Good job. Are your sims in game sims 4 cheats ready for the perfect photo shoot?

Kevin Booth 23. August 2021 um 15:02  

Hi everybody. I am Julia and have been working as a customer care executive in the financial stream. Many ask me how to buy binance coin The first thing you must select is the exchange. Investors, for the most part, favor Binance. It is one of the most reputable exchanges.

johncrew 23. August 2021 um 15:27  

Hi, I am Smith John and I am a backend support executive in a technical support company. I used to take calls from the iPhone customers and fix all the issues related to the iPhone setting like Setup yahoo mail on iphone 7 if you are also facing such issues then you can connect with me. I can fix all your issues in just one call.

Kommentar veröffentlichen

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP